Honda Civic 2016 - New Model with Few New Features and Increased Price
Honda Civic 2016 1.8 i-VTec
Tilt Adjustable Telescopic Steering Wheel
Honda Civic 2016 1.8L i-VTec Oriel
50L Fuel Tank Capacity
Honda Civic 2016 1.5L VTec Turbo
5 Persons Seating Capacity
Honda Civic 2016 Review
Civic is about to launch its 10th generation of sedan, which is a sure bet sensation. We are hearing from the grapevine that manufacturers are completely revamping the features and the outlook of this model. Expected to be launched in September 2016, it is creating a stir in the market especially for the Honda die-hards. It literally stole the show in 2015 Auto Show in New York. Apart from all the praises the vehicles is getting for its new look and better features, what is worth noting is:
- It is designed in America and the same design will be followed all over the world, without any changes. The design without a doubt is classy and chic, as is the legacy of Honda.
- It is coming with an efficient and more powerful than ever turbo charged engine, which guarantees maximum fuel efficiency.
This specific model has been given the name of Civic Concept. The rumor has it that the Concept will take the market by a storm and will completely redefine the market for compact cars. It brags of a sporty new look and aggressive features that are way superior to the other competitors. It is also being touted as the game-changing charm for Civic Sedans.
Civic Concept is a hot cake ready to enter the market. With its new body features, the sportier look and improved features, it is the latest sweetheart of the auto world. Let’s look at the key features that are making Concept the new talk of the town.
- It features a low displacement, more powerful and efficient turbo charged engine.
- The turbo engine will produce 150 HP, 203 Nm of torque, while giving the fuel efficiency or economy of around 20 kilometers per liter.
So basically amidst a whole new look and amazing features, the powerful engine and the fuel efficiency is what will make it stand tall and shine amongst all the rivals.
The Honda Civic 2016 price in Pakistan is yet to be formally announced. It is being speculated that it will be increased as it is coming with a powerhouse of new features and look. Whilst some sources are also saying that Honda Atlas will launch the new Civic at the already prevailing price of the existing Civic model. This will be done to basically regain and reclaim the market it has lost to Corolla. It is believed that the marketing of Civic Concept will be around the lines of “So Much More, For Nothing More”.
The Civic Concept will be launched in Pakistan in all its glory in seven different colors. The colors complement the stylish body and the class that Civic has always personified. This is a good news for everyone and anyone who is eyeing at owning this beauty. The color variety is good, giving the customers a good range to choose from. A few shades are new and rare especially the habanero red and the beige bold metallic. The complete list of colors of Civic Concept are mentioned as follow:
- Habanero Red
- Taffeta White
- Beige Bold Metallic
- Urban Titanium
- Modern Steel Metallic
- Crystal Black Pearl
- Alabaster Silver Metallic
The pictures of Civic Concept in all the mentioned colors are available online for people to view and choose from, as to which color they would like to buy or which color suits this shape the most.
The battle between Corolla and Civic is never ending as both the brands have their staunch followers and fans. With every new model, each of the cars bring out something new and better. Civic Concept this time is believed to be much better and newer than all its rivals. It will be an interesting ‘wait and watch’ as to how things unfold when the car finally hits the market. The question, however, still remains unanswered, i.e. “Will this new generation be beneficial to Honda Atlas in regaining the market it had lost to Corolla or it will prove to be just a wasted attempt?”
Honda Civic 2016 Features
- 1,799 cc Displacement
- 16-Valve SOHC i-VTEC, Water-cooled, In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine
- Synchromesh 5 forward speed – 1 reverse Manual Transmission
- Compact 5- Speed Automatic (Progressive Shift Management Technology) Prosmatec
- Tilt Adjustable Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Keyless Remote Entry (Built into Key)
- Air Conditioning System
- Tilt Adjustable Telescopic Steering Wheel, Digital Speedometer
- Door Open Warning, Fuel Empty Warning
- Power Windows, Power Steering and Power Door Locks
- Supplement Restraint System (Airbags) (Driver & Front Seat Passenger)
- Direct Ignition System with Immobilizer
- Audio and i-Mid Control
- In-Dash CD Player with FM Stereo
- Smoked Glass Sunroof with Tilt-up Function
- Rear Armrest with Beverage Holder
- Available in Alabaster Silver, Carnelian Red, Crystal Black, Polished Metal, Taffeta White and Urban Titanium Colors
- 5 Persons Seating Capacity
- 50 L Fuel Tank Capacity